Hicare Hospital Limited is providing a complete Blood bank facility to all Whole Blood, Apheresis platelets, Platelet Concentrate, Plasma Exchange, Random platelets, Fresh Frozen Plasma (FFP), Red cells Concentrate, cryoprecipitate and other blood products are available in our Blood Bank. To fulfill the demand for blood & blood products for the patients in this hospital, we have our own Blood Bank & Blood Donor Club. We ensure safe blood transfusion 24 hours by collecting safe blood after five important screening tests (HIV, HCV, HBs Ag, VDRL, and MP).
Aims & Objectives
- To collect the blood of all groups from voluntary blood donors for critical patients who is in need of blood?
- To preserve collected blood maintaining all required conditions.
- To set up a modern blood bank with all required facilities.
- To encourage voluntary blood donation & to maintain a donor registry for common & rare blood groups.
- To establish cooperation with other blood banks & voluntary blood donor clubs at national & International.