- Large, comfortable, full-furnished suites and deluxe patient care rooms
- Large, clean, modern private & semi-private rooms
- Cable TV & telephone services
- Specialized hospital beds with all state-of-the-art medical outfits
- Central gas system (piped oxygen in all units)
- 24-hour nurse call & monitoring system
- Dietitian supported meals
- Labor and Delivery Unit
- State-of-the-art Operating Theaters
- State-of-the-art Cardiac Catheterization Lab.
SHL is well-aware of the inadequate critical care services in Bangladesh. The ER, ICU and CCU are exceptionally well designed to rectify this. All ambulances will be staffed with trained paramedics. Two rooms in ER are dedicated as trauma rooms. Emergency Services
- 24-hour Emergency & Trauma Services with Express TRIAGE & Resuscitation area
- Emergency Cardiac Care Specialists
- Trauma Surgery Specialists
- 24-hour Ambulance Service
- Regional Helicopter Transport Service
A coronary care unit (CCU) is a hospital ward specialized in the care of patients with heart attacks, unstable angina, heart failure and various other cardiac problems that require continuous monitoring and treatment.
All hospital services are carreid out with the support of the hospital information system , especially tailored to meet the requirement of our staff and patients.